Up, down, and all around. With sound.
Story Spheres is a tool for enhancing 360 images that lets you position audio within a scene, to easily create interactive experiences.
Everyone has a story to tell and a place they’d like to tell it.
So far Story Spheres has been used by journalists, documentary makers, wildlife activists, artists, educators, and small businesses to tell stories that truly revolve around their audiences.
Take your stories as far as your imagination and your camera will go.
- EXPLORE ULURU VIA GOOGLE STREET VIEW
- HERE’S HOW TO USE GOOGLE STORY SPHERES TO QUICKLY CREATE IMMERSIVE VISUALS
- Google Blog - Experience the songlines of Uluṟu with Google Maps Street View and Story Spheres
- Mashable - Google Street View is finally taking you to one of Australia's most stunning, sacred treasures
- The Sydney Morning Herald - Google sings songs of Uluru with new Street View vistas
- The Guardian - Google Street View is finally taking you to one of Australia's most stunning, sacred treasures
- mediashift.org - Google News Lab’s Story Spheres + 3-D Mobile Apps
- Business Insider Australia - Google Australia has built a way to explore businesses through virtual reality
- wwf.org.au - WWF See it, Save it! WWF releases virtual reality Reef technology
- techly.com.au - Reef Goggles: Experience the Great Barrier Reef in virtual reality
- campaignbrief.com - WWF and Google Creative Labs launch new VR experience + campaign via Republic of Everyone
- Save the Elephants
- The Washington Post - Can fashion have a voice in our big issues? Givenchy says yes — with a gorgeous 9/11 show
- The Washington Post explores New York Fashion Week using Story Spheres
- Art Gallery of NSW - ARTEXPRESS 2015 Story Spheres
- MPavilion 25XDesign